Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Site Goes Live

Candy: I've been working hard for the past week or so to update my website, and I'm pleased to announce that the new design is finished and live. The graphic design portfolio is still in production and should be live by the end of the week.
To see it for yourself, just click the photo above or the Candy Rice Photography link at the right.

Tonight begins my first night of shooting sports photos in Colorado, with three basketball games at a local high school. I'm excited to be behind the camera again at a game.

That's it for today. I hope you're having a super Tuesday and a terrific week!

3 Comments:

Blogger dorothy among the munchkins said...

Site is awesome...love the animation and sound effects...and of course all the pics!!!

1/31/2007 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still working at Enterprise?

2/14/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Candy Rice said...

Thanks Dorothy. Appreciate it.

Anonymous: no, so I'm out on the market again.

2/14/2007 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home