Friday, November 03, 2006

Tim as Artist

Candy: This week I found four slides of Tim's artwork from high school. I love them and wanted to share them with you.

The lead image is a Picasso-inspired portrait of a woman.

This is an abstract pastel drawing of Tim's art teacher with her jacket slung over her shoulder.This one is a pen and ink drawing of a flower.And this is a collage of the USA hockey team from 1988, with construction paper as the medium.The lab printed a couple of these as negative images, and I'm including them for your viewing pleasure as well. I like the alternative results.I had a first interview with Enterprise this afternoon and will be going back next week for a second interview. If that goes well, I'll have a third interview next week as well, and hopefully begin working on the following Monday.

Yesterday Tim said, "Why don't we go to Breckenridge or Estes Park this weekend? You could take a bunch of pictures, we could explore the area, and just have a great time."

I think that's a terrific idea, and am looking forward to being in the mountains this weekend. It was sunny and 60s today, and it looks like it should hit 70 with lots of sunshine this weekend. Unreal.

I know the post is short today, but I hope you enjoy Tim's art. I've been hoping for years that he would get back into it for his own pleasure, and perhaps if you all tell him how much you enjoy it and would love to see more, he just might start again.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home