Friday, October 27, 2006

Sunrise on the Flatirons

Candy: Today I got up early with Tim to drive him to work and this is what we saw coming out of the apartment. The other photos show what we "had" to look at on the way there and back. What a bummer to have to see this every day, huh?

I should have brought the tripod along, but I forgot. Still, I stopped to take a few snapshots from the El because it was so beautiful. Can you imagine seeing this every day on your commute?

This is our view of downtown Denver (you'll have to look closely--click on the photos--to see the cityscape to the left of the water). Our apartment complex (at the right of the photo) is tucked just below the ridge where the road is, and you can see the snow still on the rooftops.These two panoramas show the rest of the view from the ridge, looking west and northwest of course. I've been stuck in the apartment for two days, so it's going to be nice to get out and about today. It's sunny and in the mid-60s and the snow is melting fast. I know I'm going on like a broken record about the snow here, but I can't get over how quickly it melts. I love it.

We finally have both TV and internet at home now. It's so nice to be connected again.

I think we're going to be out exploring quite a bit this weekend, so I should have more photos and information to post early next week.

Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home