Thursday, November 02, 2006

Beautiful! Wish you were here!

Candy: Here is the morning view we were greeted with as we drove up to the highway from our apartment. I never grow tired of what scene the mountains present each day.

Hopefully you're not growing tired of seeing it either. Please say so if you are.

Tim has almost finished his second week at Enterprise and is really enjoying it. It's definitely not coaching or teaching, but he is finding many ways to use in this career the skills he learned in his last career. I have an interview with Enterprise tomorrow for the same program. Tim is so impressed with the company and the career paths it offers and I've begun to realize it could be a good thing for me as well. So far my resume has not generated many good hits, and I think for once I'm ready to sign on with a good company and see where it goes rather than continue to piece together a career of disconnected jobs.

I have been playing with a few photos that I shot on film in the past five or six years. I hope you enjoy them. If you want to see others, head over to my photoblog.

This is a sunrise over Craig's Beach on Cape Cod in 1995.Have a great day and let us hear from you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who could get tired of scenes like that! Beautiful cloud formations!!
Knock 'em dead at your interview tomorrow-go for it!

11/02/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home