Saturday, April 22, 2006

Back on the Road

Candy: Well, after 10 days spent with my family, we are now back on the road heading toward the Denver, Colorado, area.

We spent a couple days with my younger brother Clint and his family. Here's a picture of them [Clint's wife Becky, boys (left to right) Jack, Austin, and Caleb] I took today when we all got together at Mom's.

We also spent a couple days with my older brother Jim and his family. I didn't get a family photo of them today, but there are a few photos in this post of their boys Isaac (a series at the top) and Levi.

Here's a picture of my Mom and her five grandsons. She sure loves those little guys, and they love her right back.
This is Levi. Here's Austin.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jack.
Here's Caleb, with Chase in the teepee.We've located a few apartment complexes in Pueblo and Colorado Springs that have short-term leases and take large dogs, so we're going to look at them on Monday and see what we can get, then settle down for a little while.

We'll keep you posted as things develop (or don't develop) and you're all more than welcome to come visit us while we're there. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! (as usual). Looking forward to seeing more!!
Joyful

4/25/2006 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home