Sunday, June 04, 2006

Candy Rice Photography Goes Live


Candy: Well, it's official. My photography site has been revised for the first time in nearly three years. I was so crazy busy that it languished with old images and weird design.

At any rate, the link to my site is now available at the right. I'd love to hear what you think, and if you find any areas of the site that can be improved please let me know. It's built completely in flash and today's photo is a screen shot of the home page. Enjoy!

In other news, we went to see The Breakup this afternoon. It was pretty good, though for that kind of story I would have preferred a happier ending.

We are planning to spend some time at the pool tomorrow. Temps here have been pretty warm lately. It was 96 today at 4pm, but it doesn't feel all that hot, at least to me. We've spent summers in Alabama where the temps were lower but the humidity was much higher, and it felt miserable to this Minnesota girl.

Here's hoping that you're having a great weekend. We'd love to hear how you're doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home